Saturday, February 1, 2014

About Me



 I’m just a gal who loves to make stuff! This blog of mine is my outlet for all things creative.

We live in a small town and the nearest Target is 3 hours away (THE HORROR!). Sometimes I struggle with small town life – mainly because I miss yummy restaurants and good shopping – but overall, it’s pretty great. We feel safe and the people are so friendly. So there ya have it! I’m a wife, mom, and small town resident who loves to make beautiful things

I may talk about my religion because I am very proud to be a Christian! I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints but, you may know of the Mormons. First and for most, I believe in Jesus Christ! I believe in his atoning sacrifice that he made for me and for all of you that I can live with his and my Heavenly Father! In the Temple I was sealed for time and all eternity to be with my family forever. So not only in this earthly life will I be a family but also in our life after death

Thanks for stopping by I hope you can stay awhile. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns Please ask. Thanks.