Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Update...Long time no post! FREE TEMPLATE

Hello-Hello-Hello

Well it has been more then a while since I have last wrote on this blog. Somehow all my posts were deleted so I am saddened that I don't have all my freebies up. I hope slowly I can get some new freebies along the way.


As of right now I am not going back to designing/blogging a little. I found that I love to make templates and layouts. I think I am going to stick with that for now.

free digital scrapbooking scrapbook scrap freebie

Keep coming back for now Keep smiling Ü

7 comments:

  1. So sad you're not coming back to designing! You're one of my all-time favorite designers and I keep hoping you'd come back! Thanks for the template!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Grace. I still hope in the future I will be able to do more designing but as of right now I need to be home with my kids. That is always a huge adventure! Thank you again.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful template - I love the diagonal lines! Thank you for sharing!
    Congratulations on your move, the new baby & your husband's Masters & new job!

    ReplyDelete