Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Sunday: I am a Daughter of God

Knowing who we are is vital when becoming what we want to become. We have been born on this earth by parents some may have grew up in a home that only has a mother or only has a father. You may have lived with or grandparents. We ALL have one thing in common. We are a child of God.

I am a child of God and he has sent me here. Has given me an earthly home with parents kind and dear. Lead me, Guide me, walk beside me help me find the way. Teach me all that I must do to live with him someday.

I believe that I will again live with my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. We are all in this together. Let's be a little kinder and a little softer with our voices. I am a daughter of God and having that knowledge has helped me become better. It has made me be more understanding of those around me. When people are not

https://app.box.com/s/vq27wo0po49ilrtzjkp9





No comments:

Post a Comment