Saturday, March 15, 2014

Free Grass is Greener template

Hello and welcome to my blog I hope you find everything you were hoping for. I love making templates and hope that you enjoy them as much as I make them. If you like me to keep making templates for free please donate a small portion to help me grow my love for freebies! Right now I am running my first 10k with my husband. I don't think I trained as much as I wanted too but it is a start.


https://app.box.com/s/gl6hwjut1ce28t5pgm2a

Keep smiling Ü

11 comments:

  1. saw this on Creative Busy Bee Digital Scrapbooking site!! an excellent template!! thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great template!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the great template. -Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FYI - On the SNP blog train your address is missing the .com so I had to Google you before I found you. Thank you for the template.

    ReplyDelete